Breeze, Pink: An Erasable Pocket Template for Nurses
- Use a sharpie marker to record patient information
- Complete your shift feeling confident and organized
- After your shift is over wipe away with alcohol swabs
Why You Will Love It:
- A modern and stylish tool for med-surg and pcu nurses
- A template that is easy to use, organized and efficient
- Fits in most scrub pockets - HIPAA friendly!
- Forget bulky clipboards & printing/copying/shredding
- 30 days to fall in love with it or your money back
- Tabbed pages make it easy to record assignment & find patients
- Stores up to 6 patient's info at a time
- Compact, stylish size 5.5" x 7.25"
- Comes with a retractable sharpie marker
- MADE IN AMERICA
The guide at the bottom allows you to cross off when your charting is done!
- CC - Chart Check
- A - Assessment
- P - Plan of Care
- E - Education
- O - Outcome
- F - Falls
- I/O - intake and outputs
Above the B/L/D - breakfast/lunch/dinner symbols are an area to chart glucose checks if they are needed and I will cross it off once I give insulin! There is a place for everything so you never forget to check important information!
To find more of those fantastic clickable sharpies - click here!
Small enough to carry it around the unit, but it has enough space to put important info down. I bought different colored sharpie marker pens (remember ULTRA fine tip) to help distinguish with what I heard from report and what changed throughout the shift. All the nurses in my unit who have seen me use it constantly want to take a look at it and are fascinated by it lol
I like the size of this item, the fact that is it eraseable is a plus. Initially I thought I would need more space to write, but it turns out I dont need too much space to write after all. I have received alot of compements.
I’m an ICU RN and thought this would be great way to organize my report sheet in an eco-friendly way. And while it did help a little bit, it’s geared more toward Med/Surg or Floor patients. If there was an ICU style or a way to customize one that would be better suited for the ICU patient, I would have given it 5-stars.
I really love it. I just wish it came in more neutral colors ,but I’ll rock the pink pages. Haha!
It took some getting used to, going from a paper sheet to this, but I absolutely love it. Easy to carry around. I just wish it erased with the purple saniclothes and not just the tiny swabs.