Breeze, Floral: The Original
- Use a sharpie marker to record patient information
- Complete your shift feeling confident and organized
- After your shift is over wipe away with alcohol swabs
Why You Will Love It:
- A modern and stylish tool for med-surg and pcu nurses
- A template that is easy to use, organized and efficient
- Fits in most scrub pockets - HIPAA friendly!
- Forget bulky clipboards & printing/copying/shredding
- 30 days to fall in love with it or your money back
- Tabbed pages make it easy to record assignment & find patients
- Stores up to 6 patient's info at a time
- Compact, stylish size 5.5" x 7.25"
- Comes with a retractable sharpie marker
- MADE IN AMERICA
The guide at the bottom allows you to cross off when your charting is done!
- CC - Chart Check
- A - Assessment
- P - Plan of Care
- E - Education
- O - Outcome
- F - Falls
- I/O - intake and outputs
Above the B/L/D - breakfast/lunch/dinner symbols are an area to chart glucose checks if they are needed and I will cross it off once I give insulin! There is a place for everything so you never forget to check important information!
To find more of those fantastic clickable sharpies - click here!
So light weight! I love that I won’t be wasting scraps of paper all the time( or risk losing any) great that it fits in my scrubs too. Great product! I’ve already recommended it to my newly graduated nursing classmates! Thank you!
While I thought this product was great I still had to carry a piece of paper from my meds because the space that was provided wasn’t big enough. I think that if in the future you you can add another page with lines just for notes and then another page with a grid or a chart for hour by hour medications to be administered that would really help! The whole reason I bought this was to alleviate the paper situation and not have to carry any but I still had to.
This thing is super cute and fits perfectly in my pocket. The sharpie is comes with is a little hard to erase. My colored sharpies come off so much easier with alcohol than the black one that came with it. I like the format given, some things aren’t really useful for me but I made it work. I don’t like that there’s only 6 pages because sometimes we do have 7 patients so an extra page would have been nice. Other than that I love that it’s erasable, it doesn’t really smudge and honestly my whole unit is obsessed with it. It keeps me organized and it’s so much better than wasting paper on a bulky clipboard
I write so small sharpie hard to read!! Also must have left open once and bleed ink on uniform. Had to use bacterial santitizer to help get stain out tho not complete!!
I ordered the breeze and I absolutely love it! I get so many compliments from coworkers and it helps me keep my day organized! I highly recommend it!